Today we bring you a Minecraft guide where we will talk about how to fix error code 0x80070002.
What to Know About Error Code 0x80070002 in Minecraft?
This is an issue that occurs when you try to install or reinstall Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store. It is related to a data problem that is causing a lockout for those trying to access Windows updates. The date and time could be any of the following possible causes, so we have the contents of this guide to help you resolve the error code 0x80070002 and please follow the details below to do so.
How do I fix error code 0x80070002 in Minecraft?
Chances are, deleting the files we have corrupted is the answer regarding how to fix error code 0x80070002. It is appropriate that we check the date and time first, as that could be the main problem that is causing this in Minecraft, enter the date and time in the lower right corner of the taskbar and change the date and time setting. Then restart the computer to see if this persists problem is solved. We need to fix code error 0x80070002 in Minecraft a number of options to consider and these are as follows:
- Use the DISM tool: this is an access command that will help us deploy it to provide an image service in the Windows operating system. It is very useful for installing, uninstalling, configuring and updating features and much more in relation to repairing the error code 0x80070002, so we can go to the start menu to open the command prompt, run the application as an administrator, you need to the commands DISM.exe / Online / Cleanup-image / Scanhealth and DISM.exe / Write Online / Cleanup-image / Restorehealth, press Enter for each of them, and then close to see if Minecraft is installed.
- Installation in compatibility mode: this is an interface that helps us run a program that uses previous Windows settings, which may be important for applications or programs that are old and compatible with Windows 10, in terms of fixing error code 0x80070002 In Minecraft we start with a right click on the game app to enter its properties, in Compatibility we enter to mark this program to run in compatibility mode, we wait for the driver installation to check the operation our computer needs have the latest version and it works properly.
- Disabling Windows Update Service: In this case, we will remove the files that correspond to Windows Update, as the lack of them can damage it. It is necessary to rename the carpet as the error code does not need to be repaired 0x800700022 It is necessary to change the installation files to disable the Windows Update service when the files are closed or the carpets of other applications or programs to us in To help Minecraft, let’s start by setting Win R to access the application. From there we will write services.msc and accept it, we will double click on Windows Update, we will automatically choose to start in service status, we will enter it in Apply and accept so that we will save the changes, we will restart our computer to see it which is the result.
- Delete or rename the software distribution and activate Windows Update: here we have to delete the software distribution folder, for this we access SoftwareDistribution on our computer, to go to C: Windows-> SoftwareDistribution, we have to locate the folder, in case to it to eliminate, you have to change the name to other labels, be it SD1 or SD2. After renaming you have to close all windows. Now we enable the Windows Update service by opening the application to run with Win Chaves A wrote services.msc and we accepted, we right clicked Windows Update and started, we rebooted to to see if we were able to fix the error code 0x80070002 in Minecraft.
- Change System Registry Editor: How To Fix Error Code 0x80070002 If The Cause Is An Update, This Option Will Help Us To Solve The Problem In Minecraft. To do this, we open the runtime application by pressing Win R, here we write regedit and We accept, in case of requesting administrator rights we accept, we enter HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionWindowsUpdateOSUpgrade, you should find the OSUpgrade key and press this right click on the empty space of the registry editor , we enter again and then the 32-bit DWORD value, created in o NewValue 1, we enter it to change, we change the value name to AllowOSUpgrade, we insert the 1 into the value data by adding hexadecimal for the base choose, we accept that the changes will be applied and we will try again to access the app game.
Now that we finally know how to fix the error code 0x80070002, we can work normally again in Minecraft.